Planning your next beach day for some much deserved R&R? Whether you are taking a day trip to your local beachfront or spending a week in paradise, it is important to be prepared. A properly packed beach bag will maximize your time in the sand and provide you with all the items you need to be comfortable, stay entertained, and feel refreshed.
To make things easier for you, I have provided a list of my beach bag essentials for any seaside getaway. And, in true Leisure of Living style, all items are reef-safe and budget-friendly 🙂
1. The Perfect Bag: Waterproof Beach Tote Bag
The perfect beach bag is large hold enough to hold everything you need while also being comfortable to carry.
2. Turkish Towel: Quick Dry Beach Towel
These towels are the best! They are soft, quick-drying, and are designed with a stylish beach vibe in mind.
3. Sun Hat: Wide Brim Straw Panama Roll up Hat
Keep your face covered from harsh rays with a stylish and practical hat.
4. Polarized Sunglasses: SOJOS Polarized Sunglasses
Too much sun exposure can be harmful to your eyes! Make sure your glasses are polarized for true protection.
5. Reef-Friendly Sunscreen: Sun Bum Original SPF 50
We should all know this one by now but it never hurts to have a reminder! Apply sunscreen throughout the day to maintain smooth, youthful looking skin.
6. SPF Lip Balm: COOLA Organic Liplux Lip Balm and Sunscreen
This lip balm will keep lips moisturized and protected from UV.
7. Tinted Face Sunscreen: EltaMD SPF 40 Tinted Sunscreen
Tinted facial sunscreen is a great product for those who want to protect their skin while also obtaining a glowy, flawless look.
8. Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: EDUPLINK Portable Bluetooth Speaker
A speaker that can stand up to the elements is perfect for creating a relaxing atmosphere on the sand.
9. Portable Charger: Anker Portable Charger
Packing a portable charger gives the peace of mind we all need – no one wants a dead cell when they could be taking beach selfies or playing their favorite songs!
10. E-Reader: Amazon Kindle
Kindles are waterproof and glare-free, which makes it a great accessory to finally start one of the books on your reading list.
11. Water Bottle: Iron Flask 40 Oz Sports Water Bottle
Hydration is a must when you are in the sun all day—always pack a big bottle of water and sip on it throughout the day.
12. Biodegradable Wipes: Goodwipes Flushable & Biodegradable Wipes with Botanicals
If you’ll be popping into town before you can shower, simply give yourself a quick wipe-down to feel instantly refreshed.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!