These spicy cucumber tomatillo margaritas are made with all-natural, fresh ingredients and deliver just the right amount of a spicy kick.
the following recipe will make 2 cocktails
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz lime-jalapeño honey syrup:
- 1/2 cup raw, organic honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lime (cut into quarters)
- 4-5 slices of jalapeño (remove stems and seeds)
- 3 oz tomatillo and cucumber juice:
- 2 medium sized tomatillos
- 2 small cucumbers (peeled)
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper mixture
- Slice of cucumber
- Slice of lime
- For the tomatillo juice: blend the tomatillos with the cucumbers and strain out the pulp.
- For the jalapeño syrup: bring the syrup ingredients to a boil over high heat, simmer for 1-2 minutes and then remove. Once cool, strain out the lime and jalapeño.
- To make the margaritas: combine the syrup, lime juice, tomatillo juice, and tequila into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Add a dash of honey if necessary.
- Wet the rim of a glass with a wedge of lime and dip into mix of sea salt and cayenne pepper.
- Strain mixture into the glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with slice of lime and cucumber.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!