These superfood smoothies are filled with nutritious ingredients that are helpful with promoting a healthy gut and an effective digestive system.
This smoothie is packed with digestion-enhancing and immune-boosting foods such as anti-inflammatory pineapple and fiber-rich avocado. Drinking this will move food from your stomach to your small intestine quicker.
- 1 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 avocado (pitted and skin removed)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1.5 cup spinach or kale
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
Dates are an excellent source of anti-oxidants, while papaya helps support your immune system, and aids in protein digestion. The remaining ingredients are great for a potassium boost!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 papaya (peeled, seeded and chopped)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- Handful of ice cubes (optional)
Mixed Berry Smoothie
This smoothie recipe contains berries, which are high in fiber and can decrease inflammation. The chia seeds work like a prebiotic, supporting the growth of healthy bacteria in your gut.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (peanut, almond, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!