This recipe for an Italian-style, healthy pasta salad is great as a snack or light lunch. It is made of fresh, wholesome ingredients that will give you a boost of protein and fiber, keeping you satisfied for the rest of the day.
See below for my healthier version of a pasta salad. The perfect midday meal that is full of nutrients and contains B-vitamins, which are great for metabolism and energy!
Know anyone else who loves to cook like you do? Give the gift of health AND convenience with this gift card for Xtrema Pure Cookware! CLICK HERE for the deal.
- Pasta Salad
- 2 cups of cooked, vegetable rotini (make sure it has completely cooled)
- 1/4 cup spicy salami (cubed)
- 1/4 cup of arugula
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts (whole)
- 1/2 cup mixed olives (chopped)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (chopped)
- 1 tbsp of mozzarella cheese (chopped)
- Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp of garden oregano (chopped)
- 1 tsp of garden basil (chopped)
- Sprinkle of pink Himalayan sea salt
- Sprinkle of cracked pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients for the pasta salad.
- Mix the salad dressing by shaking the ingredients together in a closed jar.
- Slowly pour dressing over pasta salad, while stirring to combine.
- Sprinkle the garnishes over the top of the salad.
Subscribe to Leisure of Living
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!