I don’t know about you, but I rarely look the same from when I have just left the house vs. the end of the day. That’s why I have started to rely on a few of my favorite travel-sized beauty products that keep me looking good & feeling fresh.
Below is a list of the beauty & self-care items that I put in my bag when I know there is going to be a long day ahead. The brands listed are cruelty-free and made with natural ingredients. Trust me, you’ll never leave home without them again!
R E F R E S H
- Pacifica Beauty Deodorant Wipes – easy to carry and helps you smell great all day long! These underarm towelettes fight odors and moisture without harmful chemicals so your skin stays protected. They are made without aluminum, sulfates, parabens, and are 100% vegan & cruelty-free.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – a convenient way to get fresh-smelling & revived hair, without water. Use this dry shampoo as a quick fix to restoring greasy, lifeless roots: it adds texture and body with a few short sprays! Each bottle has a subtle, clean smell and can be used on various colors of hair.
- AHAVA Dry Oil Body Mist – this will keep your skin glowing all day long. The mist is made with mandarin and cedarwood essence, plus plant oils for added hydration. This body mist absorbs quickly so use as needed to refresh skin and give it a subtle fragrance.
- InstaNatural Rose Water Facial Toner -you can spray the rose water over your skin and hair, as much as you want! It can be used to reset makeup, brighten complexion, rehydrate hair, or as a fragrance. A great way to feel refreshed throughout the day.
R E T O U C H
- Burt’s Bees Natural Tinted Lip Balm – add a hint of color while making your lips feel smooth and soft. The Burt’s Bees tinted lip balms are made with shea butter and botanical waxes to keep your smile nourished all day long. These come in handy for a natural, sheer look.
- EltaMD Tinted Facial Sunscreen– this little bottle is the perfect combo of skincare and makeup. Using a tinted moisturizer is great for the daytime because it is lightweight, and provides a sheer hint of color for dewy radiance. It even protects your skin with SPF 46 sunscreen! When your face needs a little boost: throw some on to give it the healthy glow it deserves.
- Simply Naked Beauty Fiber Lash Kit – get some major length & volume in the perfect size tube! The formula in this mascara has thickening micro fibers and a magnifying gel to give your lashes a lift. The mascara is also waterproof, smudge-proof, and 100% cruelty-free.
- Dermablend Quick-Fix Coverage Stick – these can truly be a lifesaver! A clinical concealer that hides any range of imperfections with just one swipe. A full coverage stick will provide all-day hydration that never cakes-up and leaves your face with a more natural finish. Perfect for those little bumps that always show up at the worst time.
Looking for more skincare suggestions? CLICK HERE for my post on Cruelty-Free Skincare Essentials.
Subscribe to Leisure of Living
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!