The delicious combination of spicy and smoky is found in my Spicy Mezcal Mule recipe. This cocktail packs a punch but also features a vibrant flavor of fresh mint, which pairs perfectly with the bubbly, spiciness of the drink. In my opinion, this spicy mezcal mule can be enjoyed during all seasons, any time of day, and in the company of those you love.
the following recipe will make 2 cocktails
- 3 oz Mezcal
- 2 oz Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer
- 1.5 oz lime juice
- 4 slices of jalapeño (without the seeds)
- 10 sprigs of fresh mint
- Garnish: 1 lime slice, 1 sprig of mint, chili powder
- Place the jalapeño slices, 8 sprigs of mint, and lime juice into a shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients until the jalapeño juices are released and the mint is fragrant.
- Add ice to a shaker, along with the mezcal. Cover and shake vigorously for about 15-30 seconds.
- Place ice cubes in a copper mug and pour in the mixture. Top the drink off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, mint sprig, and a sprinkle of chili powder.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!