What if I told you that you could start cleaning your entire home with just a few simple ingredients? This means no more toxic and expensive products filling your shelves! My easy recipe for a DIY natural all-purpose cleaner is a great alternative to anything you could buy in the store. It is also much safer for your skin and creates a healthier home environment.
This DIY natural all-purpose cleaner is an efficient spray for any surface in your home. Once you see how well an eco-friendly option can work, you will soon be tossing your chemical-filled cleaners and starting a natural collection of your own!
How to Make
Mix the following in a 16 oz. spray bottle:
- 2 cups of distilled water
- 2 tablespoons of castille soap
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops of selected essential oils
Once combined, gently shake the bottle and store at room temperature
Essential Oils to Use
- Lemon – an energizing scent, also known for its anti-fungal properties
- Pine – has uplifting and air purifying qualities
- Peppermint – great for anti-bacterial purposes
- Orange – creates a fresh aroma and used for boosting immunity
For a similar recipe to make an all-natural, air freshener, click here
Subscribe to Leisure of Living
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!