I don’t know about you, but I never look the same from when I have just left the house versus when I am returning after a day out. That’s why I have started to rely on a few of my favorite travel-sized products that keep me looking good & feeling fresh.
Below is a list of the beauty & self-care items that I put in my bag when I know there is going to be a long day ahead. Trust me, you’ll never leave home without them again!
- Deodorant Wipes – easy to carry and helps you smell great all day long! Pacifica Beauty underarm towelettes fight odors and moisture without harmful chemicals so your skin stays protected. They are made without aluminum, sulfates, parabens, and are 100% vegan & cruelty-free.
- Dry Shampoo – a convenient way to get fresh-smelling & revived hair, without water. Batiste is a quick fix to restoring greasy, lifeless roots: it adds texture and body with a few short sprays! Each bottle has a subtle, clean smell and can be used on various colors of hair.
- Body Oil – this will keep your skin glowing all day long. The AHAVA body mist is made with mandarin and cedarwood essence, plus plant oils for added hydration. This body mist absorbs quickly so use as needed to refresh skin and give it a subtle fragrance.
- Rose Water Spray -you can spray InstaNatural rose water over your skin and hair, as much as you want! It can be used to reset makeup, brighten complexion, rehydrate hair, or as a fragrance. A great way to feel refreshed throughout the day.
- Tinted Lip Balm – add a hint of color while making your lips feel smooth and soft. Burt’s Bees tinted lip balms are made with shea butter and botanical waxes to keep your smile nourished all day long. These come in handy for a natural, sheer look.
- Tinted Moisturizer – this little bottle is the perfect combo of skincare and makeup. The Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is lightweight, reduces fine lines, and provides a sheer hint of color for dewy radiance. It even protects your skin with SPF 20 sunscreen! When your face needs a little boost: throw some on to give it the healthy glow it deserves.
- Lash Kit – get some major length & volume in the perfect size tube!
Simply Naked Beauty has found a great formula that uses thickening micro fibers and a magnifying gel to give your lashes a lift. The mascara is also waterproof, smudge-proof, and 100% cruelty-free.
- Quick-Fix Coverage Stick – these can truly be a lifesaver! A clinical concealer that hides any range of imperfections with just one swipe. The Dermablend full coverage concealer stick will provide all-day hydration that never cakes-up and leaves your face with a more natural finish. Perfect for those little bumps that always show up at the worst time.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!