Pillow Sprays are a great way to keep your sheets smelling fresh and to help ease any tensions before a long nights sleep. This recipe is easy to follow and gives you the option to create your own signature scents!
Combine the following in a small bowl, jar or measuring cup and then funnel into a 2-4 ounce spray bottle:
- 1 ounce of Witch Hazel
- 1 ounce of distilled water
- 30 drops of Essential Oils (I suggest combining 2-3!)
- Lavender – one of the most popular ‘calming’ oils because it reduces stress and promotes a deep sleep.
- Ylang-Ylang– has a very rich, floral scent that helps with relaxation and slows down your heart rate.
- Cedarwood – this has a woody, warm smell and is great for relieving anxiety.
- Bergamot – has a citrusy aroma that soothes the nerves and assists with curing insomnia.
- Roman Chamomile – reminiscent of chamomile tea, this is a relaxing oil that eases feelings of discontent.
Just in time for the holidays, you can use this recipe to cut costs and get crafty with your gifts by making your loved ones their very own pillow mist. It is the perfect present for those who are tough to shop for and a thoughtful way to show your love! Click the pictures below if you need any of the materials.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally love, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!